Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Playa Gigante

The fishermen bring their fish to the place on the right so that the restaurants and local people can have fresh fish for meals.

Jamie catching some sweet waves on the first day of surfing
I think this is a picture of Gina falling but still cool

Pretty sunset and getting hit on by teenagers of Gigante:)
Playa Gigante is not where I expected to end up after driving next to worn down shacks for 2 hours on a two lane highway. It is a small town with happy, friendly people and beautiful beaches. The hotel we stayed at is cute and beachy. Lisa, from Project Woo took us to a local restaurant and I loved eating fresh fish(before I was sick of fish, rice and beans haha). I have never seen sunsets as amazing as the ones I saw over the water in Nicaragua.


No comments:

Post a Comment